Friday 20 May 2011

Research for creating stop motion animation

Looking for tutorial on stop motion animation.

This is something that I should have know already. Need to look into getting some god light for animating with. They have more videos for stop motion on youtube.


Here two nice tutorials on to to go about making puppet for stop motion animation. They do have more videos on youtube and publish a magazine too.



I would like to specialize in replacement animation if I was t work in stop motion. Creating animation that to me look more professional than clay that can be done good and looks great. Replacement animation needs more planning out than clay but that what gives it, it's smoother look.


When I first seen this I thought that it was going to be a tutorial on how to make a rig for stop motion animation. That would help to stop my puppet moving around when I'm animating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment